Please read the following Terms and Conditions.
Responsibilities of the Tenant
- Upon arrival, a deposit of €100 is to be paid by the Tenant. Such deposit is to be refunded by the Owner at the termination of the stay, provided that the Apartment, after having been inspected by the Owner, is found to be in the same condition as it was prior to occupancy.
- The Tenant is responsible to take care of the apartment and any other common parts including the stairs and lift. All equipment and utensils, etc must be left clean and tidy at the end of the holiday.
- The Owner shall be allowed access at the apartment at any reasonable time.
- If any breakages or damages should occur to the apartment and/or its contents during the Tenant`s stay, the latter must proceed to immediately notify the Owner. Kindly note that the Tenant is liable for the loss of any equipment and/or other items found missing by the Owner from the apartment for the duration of the Tenant`s stay and immediately following the latter`s departure.
- The Owner reserves the right to terminate the tenancy of property if conduct of the Tenant and other members is detrimental to other residents nearby. In these circumstances, no money would be refunded including any deposit so made.
- Party Size
- The total number of people occupying the apartment shall at no time exceed the number stated upon booking.
- The Tenant cannot:
- i. assign this tenancy to any other person; or
- ii. Sublet the accommodation in whole or in part; or
- iv. allow other persons to share the occupation of the premises, whether or not for payment, without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
- In circumstances when the Tenant abuses this requirement, he may be requested to reimburse the Owner an extra fee or otherwise vacate the apartment immediately.
- No private parties are allowed in the apartment during the Tenant`s stay.
- The Owner regrets that pets are not permitted in the apartment.
- The Tenant needs to dispose of all rubbish in an appropriate manner and at the appropriate time. Rubbish must not be placed anywhere in the common stairs at any time. The Tenant must take reasonable care to ensure that the rubbish is properly bagged. The rubbish should be put out between 7am and 8 am.
- Respect for others
- The Tenant, must not harass or act in an antisocial manner to any person in the neighbourhood. Such people especially include residents at Trilogy Court.
- “Antisocial” means, causing or likely to cause alarm, distress, nuisance or annoyance to any person or causing damage to anyone’s property. Harassment of a person includes causing the person alarm or distress. Antisocial conduct includes speech.
- In particular, the Tenant, must not:
- make excessive noise. This includes, but is not limited to the use of televisions, and loud music.
- Loss of Keys
- The owner hands the keys of the apartment to the new tenants after 3:00p.m. on the day of arrival, or as agreed between the Owner and the Tenant. The apartment should be vacant by latest 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure and the keys are to be handed to the Owner. In circumstances when the Tenants loses the keys of the Apartment, he will be charged a fee of 50 euro.
- Please kindly note that all rooms are no smoking areas. Smoking is permitted in both balconies where ash-trays are also provided.
- In the event that the Tenant is not satisfied with the condition of the apartment throughout his stay, he should immediately proceed to contact the Owner on (00356) 99873687.